Author Topic: Exhaust sound  (Read 2785 times)

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Exhaust sound
« Reply #10 on: 28 April 2012, 14:01 »
Ok after investigation it turns put my backbox has a blockage.
It has the standered gti down swept backbox. Got my mate to rev wile I put my hand over them. Only 1 of them has pressure coming out of it. The other has a little farts worth coming out. So no sure of the piping inside them back boxes but one side is blocked. Tried sticking a a really long screwdriver down it but still wasn't long enough to reach anything.

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Exhaust sound
« Reply #11 on: 28 April 2012, 16:41 »
ok exhaust fixed.
used a 10mm drain cleaning cable and pushed it all the way through the backbox and gave it a good clean out. worked a treat  :cool: :grin:

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
Re: Exhaust sound
« Reply #12 on: 28 April 2012, 17:23 »
good good glad you found it looking forward to filling my milltek in a coupke of weeks





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!