Author Topic: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!  (Read 5585 times)

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #10 on: 26 April 2012, 22:11 »
Very nice mate, they look good to me.

At last someone that agrees with me  :grin: :grin:  Cheers Bud

Offline mad4vws

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 628
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #11 on: 26 April 2012, 22:12 »
i too like the alloys in your sig + i think the tryes look a bit big  other than that nice wheels.... :wink: :smiley:
BREAKING VW GOLF'S
Mk2/ MK3'S ALL DAY LONG. PM FOR ANY PARTS!!  ON 07813936583

Offline negawsklov

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 313
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #12 on: 27 April 2012, 13:34 »
Whats the tyre/rim size as working out the what to set the wifes gti at. She has got 8/9x16 with 195/205 40's

Offline VR6_Wherry

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,938
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #13 on: 27 April 2012, 14:36 »
I like the Lenso's though i do think the tyres are too big as well. I'm guessing they are 15s?

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #14 on: 27 April 2012, 14:59 »
I much prefer the anni wheels, still looks good though

Offline Gti_Jamo

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,109
  • 1991 Corrado 1.8 G60
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #15 on: 27 April 2012, 15:06 »
Love the Lenso's, a nice cheap alternative to the BBS's although I think 16's would be better suited. They look a bit lost under those arches!


97' Mk3 Golf Gti 2.0 8v Rebuild Project http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=208865.0

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #16 on: 27 April 2012, 15:34 »
lenso look good but as said tyres to big. i run 15 lenso with 40 tyres and made a nice drop as in my sig pic.
stick some 40s on them mate and drop it  :wink: :grin:

Offline F17BAD

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,225
  • Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #17 on: 27 April 2012, 17:33 »
Deano.. gonna be honest, not feeling those at all, look waaaaay too small. your BBS and old stance was near spot on IMO
  


Not no ordinary GTI....

House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/

Offline wakeskater

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 150
  • H20 PHW MK3 16V DAILY ,,,MK1 16V PROJECT,,
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #18 on: 27 April 2012, 17:37 »
im just goin to say if they go up for sale PM me :wink:

   and the anni wheels looked way  better

 .im still lookin for some

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #19 on: 27 April 2012, 18:48 »
They are 15's and I had to go for 195 50's as I could not get on and off my drive if I had 45's on !!!!!  The drop is down as much as I can go without arch work. I personally like them and realise that the Anni rims were a part of the car but I have always liked these rims and am now going down the route of getting the car how I want it and not keeping to the Anni spec as I was before. At the end of the day I have no plans to sell it so will not have to worry about the original features  :wink: 

I appreciate the comments and everyone is welcome to their opinion which is what a forum is all about. Some people like them others don't but if we were all the same then that would be boring  :grin: :grin: