Author Topic: JOM coilys  (Read 4477 times)

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
JOM coilys
« on: 26 April 2012, 21:33 »
ok am on the hunt for coilys. mainly the cheap JOM ebay jobbies. just read somewhere online that jom coilys only go down 70mm tho. is that right?

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: JOM coilys
« Reply #1 on: 26 April 2012, 21:35 »
My JOM's will go down to 120mm I believe. I had it down to 80/90mm with plenty to go  :wink:


Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: JOM coilys
« Reply #3 on: 26 April 2012, 21:42 »
The first set in your post look the best IMO.  :cool:

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: JOM coilys
« Reply #4 on: 26 April 2012, 21:48 »
See if you can get a set of the Jamex coilovers they tend to be better quality.

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
Re: JOM coilys
« Reply #5 on: 26 April 2012, 22:21 »
jom,s are pretty pants from what i hear  :grin:





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!

Offline Ess_Three

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,123
Re: JOM coilys
« Reply #6 on: 26 April 2012, 22:24 »
jom,s are pretty pants from what i hear  :grin:

They aren't even that good.

Reducing my Golf count by the week....
..but gaining motorcycles.

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: JOM coilys
« Reply #7 on: 26 April 2012, 22:29 »
Nothing wrong with Jom's.....had mine on since the New Year and they are fine. Nice ride considering mine was slammed on them  :wink:

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: JOM coilys
« Reply #8 on: 26 April 2012, 22:31 »
jom,s are pretty pants from what i hear  :grin:

They aren't even that good.

My pants are comfy for starters.

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
Re: JOM coilys
« Reply #9 on: 26 April 2012, 22:32 »
ah right most threads i have seen slate them !
i am hoping my tuning arts are good as not fitted them yet and there a vamped up vertion of joms as far as i know





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!