GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
So how low ca you go!!!
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
4
Author
Topic: So how low ca you go!!! (Read 4203 times)
off_the_cuff
GTI forum regular
Posts: 106
Re: So how low ca you go!!!
«
Reply #10 on:
15 April 2012, 00:39 »
if you want me to measure mine i will do just tell me how lol
Logged
Deano2711
I live here
Posts: 2,874
1992 VR6
Re: So how low ca you go!!!
«
Reply #11 on:
15 April 2012, 08:27 »
Mine is lowered 80/90mm and I have very little trouble with it. I live near speedbumps which if you drive slow do not touch the car. I also have to drive over a pot holed dirt track yard to get to the car park at work but again if driven steady I have no problems. The only problem I have encountered is I have a raised kerb at the end of the drive with a home made ramp.....if I have the Missus and two kids in I scrape on the way down. I am also running low profiles as well but my ride is awesome
Logged
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Re: So how low ca you go!!!
«
Reply #12 on:
15 April 2012, 10:15 »
Mines 120mm on 15's my mrs hates it but the kids love it!
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
Gash
I live here
Posts: 1,259
Re: So how low ca you go!!!
«
Reply #13 on:
15 April 2012, 11:52 »
i measured mine from the floor to the lowest point... 8mm gap.
i live by loads of speed bumps too
Logged
tweed
Forum addict
Posts: 5,377
Re: So how low ca you go!!!
«
Reply #14 on:
15 April 2012, 12:22 »
When it parked!!
What about when your driving over bumps? Bet it's 4" from the floor
Logged
Untitled
by
tweedub
, on Flickr
Gash
I live here
Posts: 1,259
Re: So how low ca you go!!!
«
Reply #15 on:
15 April 2012, 12:30 »
haha ok i dont drive it that low but just a bit more higher
Logged
search
I live here
Posts: 898
Re: So how low ca you go!!!
«
Reply #16 on:
15 April 2012, 12:53 »
so how low would you guys say mine looks? where do you all get your measurements from? some really nice rides there guys.
Logged
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Re: So how low ca you go!!!
«
Reply #17 on:
15 April 2012, 22:12 »
Looks like a tidy car,, would look mint slammed!
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
eamonnism
GTI forum regular
Posts: 158
Re: So how low ca you go!!!
«
Reply #18 on:
15 April 2012, 22:47 »
My fronts are wound all the way down and I use it as a daily, there's some hench speedbumps at work but I
scrape my way over them. Very bumpy though.
My backs aren't ad low but there's loads of sh!t in my boot which evens it out lol.
Logged
search
I live here
Posts: 898
Re: So how low ca you go!!!
«
Reply #19 on:
15 April 2012, 23:47 »
yeah been looking at my car today might keep the back as it is but drop the front just a wee bit.
Logged
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
4
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
So how low ca you go!!!