GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Problem when full locking to the right
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
Author
Topic: Problem when full locking to the right (Read 3483 times)
stow1985
I live here
Posts: 1,122
'when im cleaning winders'
Re: Problem when full locking to the right
«
Reply #20 on:
10 April 2012, 23:37 »
don't ever neglect the cam belt...its the first thing I always change on every car I've bought, even if the guy selling it had it done!!!
my mate likes to neglect his cam belts, and he's sent a few cars to the scrappy cause of it!!!
Logged
GOLF GTI MK3 2LTR 8V-MATT BLACK-WORKHORSE
Window cleaning:
www.marcstow.vpweb.co.uk
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Problem when full locking to the right