Author Topic: MW3  (Read 19350 times)

Offline damien010685

• I live here
Re: MW3
« Reply #40 on: 04 November 2011, 16:45 »
Is anyone going to sign up to the elite thing?

I also hear dedicated MW3 servers will be available. Any truth in this?

MW2 was good but after playing Blops, I found MW2 was crap in terms of graphics and gameplay. Plus there's lots of hackers still around on there! Biggest issues I have are lag, low signal strengths and recurrent host migration.

Nope Same As Black ops mate no Dedicated Servers OO but you can use facebook with COd cos thats what we all want lol!!!

Offline Ninja

• I live here
  • 19 smiles per gallon
« Reply #41 on: 04 November 2011, 17:00 »
Blops won't be touched once I get this.

BLOPS has been sold, lol.

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #42 on: 04 November 2011, 18:11 »
Is anyone going to sign up to the elite thing?

I also hear dedicated MW3 servers will be available. Any truth in this?

MW2 was good but after playing Blops, I found MW2 was crap in terms of graphics and gameplay. Plus there's lots of hackers still around on there! Biggest issues I have are lag, low signal strengths and recurrent host migration.

Nope Same As Black ops mate no Dedicated Servers OO but you can use facebook with COd cos thats what we all want lol!!!

Watched a Elite trailer today and the guy from Sledgehammer actually said " The community really wanted COD to work with facebook " Not that I know off!!.

Although to be fair, the online experience for me has been very good across the COD games, apart from the glitches ect, the actual connection has been pretty much spot on

Offline bricey

• I live here
  • One of a few with a PROPER engine
« Reply #43 on: 04 November 2011, 18:55 »
a weekend of mw2 should get me rigt on mw3 come monday night
DOLPHIN TRAINER

Offline dan_apps

• I live here
  • too low for british roads!
« Reply #44 on: 04 November 2011, 23:05 »
not sure on this still if im honest. BF3 is floating my boat based on the points already mentioned. modern warfare just gets me angry because of its faults.

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #45 on: 05 November 2011, 09:45 »
One thing that really bugs me about COD is Activision. Hate them as a company, not only for charging criminal amounts of money for map packs.

But year after year telling game shops not to send the game out to customers the day before release, this year being Monday.

All other games I have sent 2 days before the release date, thus giving Royal Mail time to get it here on time. Guessing quite a lot of people will not get it on launch day due to this reason.

The more I see of it anyway , the more I am inclined to send it back before opening it. Quite a few COD Youtube commentators seem disappointed with it, one has even gone back to Black Ops, which is not a good sign

jockgti

« Reply #46 on: 05 November 2011, 09:55 »
are you guys all going to be playing this on xbox? or pc? if on xbox you just using the standard control pad or something else? i'm not fond of shooting games with a pad,years of pc gaming with a keyboard and mouse

Offline Dave_IOW

• Forum addict
« Reply #47 on: 05 November 2011, 12:37 »
are you guys all going to be playing this on xbox? or pc? if on xbox you just using the standard control pad or something else? i'm not fond of shooting games with a pad,years of pc gaming with a keyboard and mouse

Took me quite a while too to get used to it, countless hours of Unreal Tournament (PC) and i thought id never be able to use a control pad.. It does come though. Need a 360 mouse & keyboard  :grin:

mw3 looks like playing same old modern warfare but on different maps  :lipsrsealed:

This is what i want..

Hoped this with BLOPS, but they completely changed everything and i wasnt a fan.

MW2 with slightly better graphics and a whole bunch of new maps will satisfy me.

NOT liking the idea of 'revenge', especially where im a silencer, cold blooded, ninja using stealth person lol
Project: Mk2 20vT trackslag
Daily: Mk2 GTI typ19

Offline stealthwolf

• I live here
« Reply #48 on: 06 November 2011, 14:21 »
Aw pants. That means it's gonna be the same as MW2, with some slight adjustments. Should have guessed that when I heard they weren't changing the game engine from MW2.

I really enjoy BLOPS over and above MW2. Can still run'n'gun but much more measured.

Offline bricey

• I live here
  • One of a few with a PROPER engine
« Reply #49 on: 06 November 2011, 20:16 »
just been watching a few videos of live gaming and looks quite good,they could have
changed the grafics engine tho to F2...
im baffled why thousands of people have pre ordered thought amazon and the net??why not just do it in a shop?
DOLPHIN TRAINER