Author Topic: GTD Ordered  (Read 25485 times)

Offline Robocop

• Not said much yet
Re: GTD Ordered
« Reply #40 on: 26 February 2012, 19:03 »
No, not seen mine yet.

I had a call from the dealer in December, who informed me it was ready for shipping early  :laugh: and I could, if I wanted, have it ready for the New Year. It was due to land in the UK in mid January, but I'd already decided to delay it and have it on a "12" plate.
2012 GTD, 5dr manual, carbon grey, xenons, 18" Charlestown shadows, luxury pack, winter pack, leather, Bluetooth, colour display, cruise, RCD510 & service plan.

Offline Kerrse

• I live here
« Reply #41 on: 27 February 2012, 18:45 »
Finding it hard to concentrate at work with only 2 more days to go  :grin:

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #42 on: 27 February 2012, 20:17 »
Finding it hard to concentrate at work with only 2 more days to go  :grin:

I know tell me about it, I'm trying to keep myself busy to try and pass the time...Grrrrrr!

I'm sure there's more than 24hrs in a day! :grin:
« Last Edit: 27 February 2012, 20:19 by Mr GTD »
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Mr_F

• I live here
« Reply #43 on: 28 February 2012, 09:43 »
HAHA, bet your clucking like an addict without his next hit!

Damn it, my cars going to be OLD in two days!!!!    :cry:

Best order a new one!! lol
61 Plate GTD 5dr, Shadow Blue, 18" Charleston's, Flat Tyre Indicator, Cruise Control, Bi-xenon (With Dynamic Curve), Storage Pack, Winter Pack and RCD 510.

Offline Kerrse

• I live here
« Reply #44 on: 28 February 2012, 10:54 »
I could hardly sleep last night & i still have another 2 nights to go  :shocked: hope it turns up early on Thursday, i do have Friday booked off to spend some time with the new toy  :grin:

Offline Mr_F

• I live here
« Reply #45 on: 28 February 2012, 11:16 »
Wish I'd taken time off on the delivery day, I had all manor of fun, some good some bad! 

Definatley a good idea!
61 Plate GTD 5dr, Shadow Blue, 18" Charleston's, Flat Tyre Indicator, Cruise Control, Bi-xenon (With Dynamic Curve), Storage Pack, Winter Pack and RCD 510.

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #46 on: 28 February 2012, 12:29 »
Been told that I might not get the car till friday :angry: as my dealer has 5 or 6 hand overs already that day...and as they ordered before me, first come first serve!! But saying that he hasn't ruled it out just pre warned me...

Its only fair i guess, but at the same time still a bit annoying!!!
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Kerrse

• I live here
« Reply #47 on: 28 February 2012, 13:45 »
Been told that I might not get the car till friday :angry: as my dealer has 5 or 6 hand overs already that day...and as they ordered before me, first come first serve!! But saying that he hasn't ruled it out just pre warned me...

Nightmare tell the dealer to pull his finger out & work harder  :grin:! hopefully you dont have to wait another day  :cool:

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #48 on: 28 February 2012, 15:49 »

Nightmare tell the dealer to pull his finger out & work harder  :grin:! hopefully you dont have to wait another day  :cool:

Fingers crossed, just had word back that or though it's his day off tomorrow he's in for an hour and will let me know tomorrow for definite...

Offline Kerrse

• I live here
« Reply #49 on: 28 February 2012, 16:05 »

Fingers crossed, just had word back that or though it's his day off tomorrow he's in for an hour and will let me know tomorrow for definite...

He shouldnt be taking the day off the day before 12 plate release  :rolleyes: lazy git  :grin: