Author Topic: non OEM Xenons  (Read 21650 times)

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
Re: non OEM Xenons
« Reply #180 on: 25 November 2011, 12:12 »
Hmmm. Odd one. I'll have a look at my Brother-in-Laws next time I see him. His is a Sept 2009.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline EyeballPaul

• Here all the time
« Reply #181 on: 25 November 2011, 12:20 »
Mines a June 09, so must have been one of the first. Seems odd as to why you would have the covers and not the washers.

Offline KennyGTI

• I live here
« Reply #182 on: 25 November 2011, 13:19 »
Think all the bumpers will be the same on the Golf and if you dont have washers, you get a wee cap.

£550 for the xenons plus £50ish for the adapters. I have them resevered id anyone wants them or buy my new Replicas off me  :wink:

APR Stage 2+

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #183 on: 25 November 2011, 13:28 »
Well I never. I've just looked at about a dozen cars on VW Approved Used, and they all have pretend washers.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline EyeballPaul

• Here all the time
« Reply #184 on: 26 November 2011, 10:30 »
Kenny,

are you fitting the lights this weekend. Very interested to see how it all goes

Offline KennyGTI

• I live here
« Reply #185 on: 27 November 2011, 02:06 »
Have u seen the forecast up here! Was prompted out at 3 in the morning yesterday to move the bins after they hit the girlfriends mini! :angry: plus according to the tracking on dhl they are in east midlands depot  :rolleyes:

APR Stage 2+

Jimmymature

« Reply #186 on: 27 November 2011, 07:27 »
Have u seen the forecast up here! Was prompted out at 3 in the morning yesterday to move the bins after they hit the girlfriends mini! :angry: plus according to the tracking on dhl they are in east midlands depot  :rolleyes:

I'm getting confused Kenny! What set are you getting.  First it looked like you were getting OEM then some non-OEM....

What you getting then mate?

Jim

Offline EyeballPaul

• Here all the time
« Reply #187 on: 27 November 2011, 08:42 »
Fair one , the weather down here isnt to good.

Offline KennyGTI

• I live here
« Reply #188 on: 27 November 2011, 08:48 »
Put a deposit down on the OEM ones because I thought I wasn't getting the replica lights then I got an email from DHL saying the replica ones have been sent so looks like am going to be getting the replicas fitted although they are taking their time to arrive  :angry: So if anyone want some OEM lights let me know as I have a deposit on them anyways ........... Doc???

APR Stage 2+

Offline EyeballPaul

• Here all the time
« Reply #189 on: 27 November 2011, 09:12 »
Kenny, i do hope thse non OEM ones work out. I think alot of people will do the same if they are ok.