Author Topic: Amy Winehouse - RIP  (Read 9182 times)

Offline Seanl

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,559
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #30 on: 23 July 2011, 19:45 »
I couldn't give a sh!t to be honest.

One druggy dies and everyone forgets about the masacre in Norway :angry:

I am too with you on that one.

My condolences go out to the parents and friends of the people killed in Norway.

Plus a big RIP to John Smart killed last week in Italy.  Both Smartie and the Norwegian people deserve  more than the headlines being diverted to a one-shoe crack whore.

Absolutely agree! Waste of talent admittedly, but just another dirty crack whore who wasted her life of her own accord at the end of the day.
Classic Green Corrado VR6 Storm | Jetex Cat back | BMC CDA | VT mounts | Bilstein B12 | 288mm front brakes | Mk4 rear brakes | Goodridge braided hoses | BBS RX228s | Shortshifter | Lupo wipers | Uprated headlight loom | All red rears | Refreshed leather | Fresh paint |

Offline Mitching

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 488
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #31 on: 23 July 2011, 19:46 »
Again, such a waste of talent.
I do agree with whats (not) been said about Norway too.
Shows the celebrity culture we live in  :rolleyes:

Plus I won my first ever game of FIFA today, I was Madrid and my mate was Bayern Munich.
Never even scored when I played until today. 2-2 then I won on penalties. :afro:

Offline Phil1980

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 549
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #32 on: 23 July 2011, 19:51 »
RIP to all those killed in Norway.
MK5 2005 GTI, BLACK, 3 DR, 18" MONZA II, XENONS

Offline JC

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 13,393
  • Back in the North.
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #33 on: 23 July 2011, 20:14 »
I couldn't give a sh!t to be honest.

One druggy dies and everyone forgets about the masacre in Norway :angry:

amen to that

Offline CCGTI

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 766
  • Fueled Society
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #34 on: 23 July 2011, 20:17 »
they tried to make me go to rehab i said, NOTHING ITS TO LATE I ENDED UP COKED OUT MY TITS ON MY LIVING ROOM FLOOR

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #35 on: 23 July 2011, 20:20 »
Such a waste

But it was always looked like it was going to happen

Offline CCGTI

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 766
  • Fueled Society
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #36 on: 23 July 2011, 20:26 »
Such a waste

But it was always looked like it was going to happen

why is it a waste, she deserved skanky b!tch. plus she sounded like builder when she tried to speak

Offline Thom89

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,092
  • Looking for an "Icebreaker"
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #37 on: 23 July 2011, 20:38 »
Amy Winehouse.... Superb vocalist, with a lifestyle that went out of control, thats all there is to it...
Early appearances of Jools Holland's show were outstanding. Unique? yes, to everyones taste, probably not...
What a waste, but it was always going to be this way... :sad:

Thom

Offline Jay

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,415
  • balding fat cvnt
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #38 on: 23 July 2011, 20:50 »
I couldn't give a sh!t to be honest.

One druggy dies and everyone forgets about the masacre in Norway :angry:

I am too with you on that one.

My condolences go out to the parents and friends of the people killed in Norway.

Plus a big RIP to John Smart killed last week in Italy.  Both Smartie and the Norwegian people deserve more than the headlines being diverted to a one-shoe crack whore.

+1

RIP Norwegians, such a senseless act against a country that mostly keeps it's nose clean :sad:
Passat B5.5 2.3 V5 170, with all the extras.

Want some online storage? Click here to sign up for a Dropbox account.

But for the purest engine experience, displacement has no replacement. All other methods are simply attempts to artificially recreate the benefits of displacement.

Offline JKEEN

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 11
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #39 on: 23 July 2011, 20:57 »
Very sad to hear she had a lot of talent.  :cry: