Author Topic: Amy Winehouse - RIP  (Read 9169 times)

Offline Steve_PD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,119
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #20 on: 23 July 2011, 18:34 »
Amy Winehouse found dead age 27.The owner of her local bargain booze is said to be distraught.
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline dansmk3

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 429
  • FULL TIME JUNGLIST
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #21 on: 23 July 2011, 18:35 »
Amy Winehouse found dead age 27.The owner of her local bargain booze is said to be distraught.

hahahah  :laugh:    :rolleyes:

Offline Adam

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,194
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #22 on: 23 July 2011, 18:40 »
I couldn't give a sh!t to be honest.

One druggy dies and everyone forgets about the masacre in Norway :angry:

Down Hill From Here.

Offline cox

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 51
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #23 on: 23 July 2011, 18:41 »
Poor girl lost her way. I feel bad for her family...

Offline myvr6isarocket

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 124
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #24 on: 23 July 2011, 18:42 »
Amy Winehouse's health is at risk due to her crack problem.
Her doctors say that if she doesn't wash it soon, she'll get gangrene.



Offline dansmk3

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 429
  • FULL TIME JUNGLIST
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #25 on: 23 July 2011, 18:43 »
my wish list for whos next........

Doherty
Jack Tweed
Charlotte Church
Fearn Cotton
Mr Muscle
ALL DUBSTEP PRODUCERS AND RAVERS
John Terry
Ashley Cole
JEDWARD
Eamon Holmes
Go compare man
and...
the little kid out of the Kandoo ad!!!

Holy Sh1t i think i have issues  :laugh: :laugh:

anyone want to comment on how they die??? lool

Offline mowlamb

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,532
  • MK4 GT TDI 130 - DERV POWER!!
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #26 on: 23 July 2011, 18:52 »
I couldn't give a sh!t to be honest.

One druggy dies and everyone forgets about the masacre in Norway :angry:

Totally Agree!!!!

Offline Jimp

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,321
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #27 on: 23 July 2011, 18:53 »
SHE WAS A WASTER, who gives a sh!t about her, i'll save my RIP to the kids who got gunned down in norway
This. It's disgusting that in a matter of minutes some cokehead singer has more publicity than what's going on in Norway.
RIP Norway folk.
Not low enough mk5
Not on the road enough mk3

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #28 on: 23 July 2011, 18:57 »
27, rock and roll age of death.

She won't be missed.  RIP all those children in Norway  :sad:

Offline Lewy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,614
Re: Amy Winehouse - RIP
« Reply #29 on: 23 July 2011, 19:12 »
I couldn't give a sh!t to be honest.

One druggy dies and everyone forgets about the masacre in Norway :angry:

I am too with you on that one.

My condolences go out to the parents and friends of the people killed in Norway.

Plus a big RIP to John Smart killed last week in Italy.  Both Smartie and the Norwegian people deserve more than the headlines being diverted to a one-shoe crack whore.