Author Topic: Gareth F - "G's Black magic Tdi130"  (Read 6499 times)

Offline Gareth F

• Here all the time
Re: Gareth F - "G's Black magic Tdi130"
« Reply #10 on: 03 June 2011, 00:36 »
Won a Miltek decat pipe for £62 so had it fitted sharpish. Makes such a difference to the feel of the car and the turbo whistle has been replaced with an owl noise  :laugh:

Also slip streaming a tanker at 50mph on a motorway for 18 miles i got this  :nerd:

Ps. no i didnt cheat before you think it, decat has made it alot better on mpg but i doubt ill do it again as it was painfull staring at a tankers arse for that long!
No SmOkE nO pOkE....

Offline Gareth F

• Here all the time
Re: Gareth F - "G's Black magic Tdi130"
« Reply #11 on: 30 August 2011, 22:50 »
Ok so havnt updated in here for quite a while so heres a bit more!
After my little Votex bargain rear splitter at £5 I spent £45 on Vw paint and sprayed it up. No pics at the moment as im on the wrong laptop. Buuuuut! This is where it gets better, on ebay i found a listing for a Vw golf kit so i thought id dig a bit deeper as the photos were rubbish!Turned out to be a full Votex kit (minus spoiler) with a kamei grill  :smiley:

They arnt in the best of condition but hey ho im learning to bring trash to treasure quite well lol.
Will upload pictures when i get the chance whilst prepping them for painting.

On the other hand if your interested in a votex rear spoiler 1J0 071 610 in rough condition with flat section for exhaust (Two small cracks, old repair, broken clip, spider cracks in filler skim and a larger missing bit of filler where the car was bumped into a post) drop me a PM! I dont need it as ive just fitted my other one!
« Last Edit: 30 August 2011, 22:52 by Gareth F »
No SmOkE nO pOkE....