Author Topic: Pressure Washer - Update: 10/05/11 Karcher Snow Foam Help PICS ADDED GUY  (Read 2867 times)

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
the trigger might be karcher but the lance looks like it has an m22 (or similar) fitment on it

can you ask matey who you are borrowing this from if they have changed the lance?

Offline Evoss

• GTI forum regular
It is as it come, it has another head which changes the angle of water but nothing to help with the snow foam.

Offline Evoss

• GTI forum regular
Im wondering if the bit you hold (sorry  :laugh: duno what you want to call it) Is in 3 pieces. The attachment, the bit in between the attachment and the handle. The bit in between the attachment and the handle moves a little. I don't want to try and break it though.

Diagram of my nonsense xD

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
right.. don't quote me on this but i 'think' the bit that moves down to the end of the lance (nozzle) is non-karcher... possibly why it moves  :undecided:

edit: strike that... just had a look at the original post... you have a Karcher HD? I presume that these have different fitments? Did you specify that when you got the snowfoam bottle?
« Last Edit: 10 May 2011, 21:04 by Guy »

Offline Evoss

• GTI forum regular
right.. don't quote me on this but i 'think' the bit that moves down to the end of the lance (nozzle) is non-karcher... possibly why it moves  :undecided:

edit: strike that... just had a look at the original post... you have a Karcher HD? I presume that these have different fitments? Did you specify that when you got the snowfoam bottle?

No, I assumed Karcher would be sensible and make all of their products compatible, guess not :(. Do you know where I can get the appropriate snow foam attachment for this?

And yes it is a HD... im guessing since I think its commercial, ill have to pay though the teeth for a snow foam attachment xD
« Last Edit: 10 May 2011, 21:08 by Evoss »

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
you might be able to get one separate... that doesn't look like the most sturdy snowfoam bottle.. where did you get it from?

try elitecarcare, autobrite direct or waxamomo for the attachment

Offline Evoss

• GTI forum regular
you might be able to get one separate... that doesn't look like the most sturdy snowfoam bottle.. where did you get it from?

Was from Halfrauds xD

Do you recommend all of the above sites?

Ouch £50 for it eek! Needs must lol
« Last Edit: 10 May 2011, 22:35 by Evoss »

Offline Guy

• Forum addict

Was from Halfrauds xD

Do you recommend all of the above sites?

Ouch £50 for it eek! Needs must lol

a decent one will last you longer than that plastic thing

i have used all the above sites... if you are going to buy a decent snowfoam lance then try elite as i know they do a karcher hd lance fitting... I know the guys there very well and they are efficient and always provide good quality items. use the edition38 code for a discount at elite.

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
http://www.waxamomo.co.uk/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=520&idcategory=12

The above is the baby you need  :wink:

I really need to get pictures of the actual fitting on the description, will get this sorted a.s.a.p.

Offline Evoss

• GTI forum regular
http://www.waxamomo.co.uk/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=520&idcategory=12

The above is the baby you need  :wink:

I really need to get pictures of the actual fitting on the description, will get this sorted a.s.a.p.
#

Cheers Chris, will order this later today.