Author Topic: my scirocco gt2 ( soon to be a valver )  (Read 61257 times)

Offline mk2 helper

• Here all the time
Re: my scirocco gt2
« Reply #60 on: 04 June 2011, 00:12 »
and the rocco is back on the road with a full mot happy dais :)

just in time for skegvagusin the morning

if in doubt go flat out

Offline mk2 helper

• Here all the time
« Reply #61 on: 13 June 2011, 09:43 »
nothing new for the rocco atm but got some nice 15's coming soon so loking forward to getting them on and just some pics of my front after i tried some aoutoglym free polish samples and think i'm gunna be buying some now as i didn't expect it to bring my paint out as good as it did...

if in doubt go flat out

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
« Reply #62 on: 13 June 2011, 12:04 »
I absoloutley love this!  :cool:

Offline Sam

• I live here
  • Sam I am
« Reply #63 on: 13 June 2011, 17:40 »
Sort the wheels out merty  :smiley:

The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.

Offline mk2 helper

• Here all the time
« Reply #64 on: 13 June 2011, 20:34 »
Cherz dude and the wheels are borowed off a mate i got some tidy clean 15's coming soon...

I'l post pics up when there painted, polished and on..

if in doubt go flat out

Offline i_am_me

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #65 on: 15 June 2011, 15:57 »
just cos the wheels are borrowed doesn't mean you cant refurb them :grin:
i think orange wheels would suit your care perfectly :grin: :cool:
<br />
If at first you don't succeed skydiving is not for you

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #66 on: 15 June 2011, 16:00 »
^^^
Lol at this. I wonder y orange would suit

Offline i_am_me

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #67 on: 15 June 2011, 16:04 »
i think he should some nice track tyres on aswell as a thank you to the very nice friend who lent him them :grin: :tongue:
<br />
If at first you don't succeed skydiving is not for you

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #68 on: 15 June 2011, 18:50 »
Thet would be quite perfect thinking mate. Haha

Offline mk2 helper

• Here all the time
« Reply #69 on: 22 July 2011, 22:55 »
right its been a long while since i've posted on here so think an update is in order....

since i got an autoglym polish sample as was well chuffed with it i went out and got some car care stuff and sepnt a small fortune and got all i need and set at it one saturday with a clay bar and polish and wax and lots of time spent but the outcome was much worth it...

then the time came to sort out my stance as having that much rake and un-even camber wasn't doing the handling of my car any good and it dint look too awsome either..  sooooo i got straight on ebay and baught a nice new 'full' set of coilovers  and got them fitted with the assistance of martin and his compressor :) and sorted out the camber...
also chucked in a set of 10mm spacers all round to ad more stance and get the front wheels off the coilover springs and the result was.....

after fitting the coilovers my handling was instantly improved of course and was feeling much more stable at speed wich is nice and then i thaught i'de spend some of then paypal money's on a few stickers to add a bit of personality to the car so i got these..

but after all this ther was still a missing link wich was my faded and dull spoiler wich was letting the car down so i went to my nearest motor stor and found some trim wax wich they said would do the job perfect so i baught some and this was the outcome...

you can see the difference instantly...

and 2 weeks later its still lookiing nice and fresh we shall see how long it lasts before needing another treatment

and a few weeks passed with no issues besides a wheel wobble from the shocking spacers untill my travel back to grimsby after work in louth and s**t t the fan when my clutch went on a busy crossroads at the front of the cue when the lights went green so i managed to finaly get my car home and look at what it was to find a nice hole and split in the bulkhead were my clutch cable used to be :(   
wich now looks like this.

also thaught i'd add in a picture that dave took without me knowing when leaving to maccy's from one of our BCD meets cuz i think it looks awsome
« Last Edit: 22 July 2011, 23:08 by mk2 helper »

if in doubt go flat out