Author Topic: Do I have something missing??  (Read 4321 times)

Offline symsymma

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 849
  • AGU POWER,drive it like u stole it!!!
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #20 on: 19 March 2011, 20:21 »
The panels on mine too. got the cd changer, the amplifier anand the warning triangle, no first aid kit, dont think it was put there? Even tho the panel has a first aid badge on
mines got the triangle logo on no changer etc but my mrs ones got the changer and amp with first aid logo on it. :grin: :grin:
1.8T AGU 203bhp & 233lb/ft Rtech stage 1 custom remap,18"dezentz rims,lowered 40mm shocks n springs,whiteline 24mm adj rear arb,lcr axle bushes,polybushed arb,modified front bumper & valences,depo projector headlights,delocked,wrapped interior&bora gear knob,forge boost & coolant hoses,forge tip,forge 007p,samco vac hoses,simota aeroform cai,saiko michi catch can,deleted pcv system,r32 dogbone,miltek lg bore down pipe & sports cat/non res anni style system.

Offline symsymma

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 849
  • AGU POWER,drive it like u stole it!!!
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #21 on: 19 March 2011, 20:23 »
So, where can I get 1 from then??  :cry:
try a breakers yard prob only pay a tenner mate :smiley:
1.8T AGU 203bhp & 233lb/ft Rtech stage 1 custom remap,18"dezentz rims,lowered 40mm shocks n springs,whiteline 24mm adj rear arb,lcr axle bushes,polybushed arb,modified front bumper & valences,depo projector headlights,delocked,wrapped interior&bora gear knob,forge boost & coolant hoses,forge tip,forge 007p,samco vac hoses,simota aeroform cai,saiko michi catch can,deleted pcv system,r32 dogbone,miltek lg bore down pipe & sports cat/non res anni style system.

Offline FOREST GREEN

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 695
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #22 on: 19 March 2011, 20:39 »
So, where can I get 1 from then??  :cry:
try a breakers yard prob only pay a tenner mate :smiley:

Yeah, tried 18 local breakers yards in Devon & Cornwall, no luck at all. Can't seem to find one on Ebay either, but thats probably because I don't know what its called!! lol

Offline symsymma

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 849
  • AGU POWER,drive it like u stole it!!!
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #23 on: 19 March 2011, 20:54 »
So, where can I get 1 from then??  :cry:
try a breakers yard prob only pay a tenner mate :smiley:

Yeah, tried 18 local breakers yards in Devon & Cornwall, no luck at all. Can't seem to find one on Ebay either, but thats probably because I don't know what its called!! lol
yea i dunno wot ud call it, ive neva seen one on ebay.wot did u say and call it wen u rang the breakers.if uve got a breakers near u ask if theyve got a complete car there go down there and sho em. :smiley:
1.8T AGU 203bhp & 233lb/ft Rtech stage 1 custom remap,18"dezentz rims,lowered 40mm shocks n springs,whiteline 24mm adj rear arb,lcr axle bushes,polybushed arb,modified front bumper & valences,depo projector headlights,delocked,wrapped interior&bora gear knob,forge boost & coolant hoses,forge tip,forge 007p,samco vac hoses,simota aeroform cai,saiko michi catch can,deleted pcv system,r32 dogbone,miltek lg bore down pipe & sports cat/non res anni style system.

Offline symsymma

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 849
  • AGU POWER,drive it like u stole it!!!
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #24 on: 19 March 2011, 21:09 »
Y not look in the classifieds section at cars for breaking and c if somone can sort u out :wink:
1.8T AGU 203bhp & 233lb/ft Rtech stage 1 custom remap,18"dezentz rims,lowered 40mm shocks n springs,whiteline 24mm adj rear arb,lcr axle bushes,polybushed arb,modified front bumper & valences,depo projector headlights,delocked,wrapped interior&bora gear knob,forge boost & coolant hoses,forge tip,forge 007p,samco vac hoses,simota aeroform cai,saiko michi catch can,deleted pcv system,r32 dogbone,miltek lg bore down pipe & sports cat/non res anni style system.

Offline FOREST GREEN

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 695
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #25 on: 19 March 2011, 21:14 »
Have put an add in the 'wanted' section

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=186898.0

Don't laugh, thought it was the best way of describing what I'm after  :laugh:

Offline symsymma

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 849
  • AGU POWER,drive it like u stole it!!!
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #26 on: 19 March 2011, 21:18 »
Could have put golf mk4 cd changer and or first aid kit hinged boot cover :grin: :laugh:
1.8T AGU 203bhp & 233lb/ft Rtech stage 1 custom remap,18"dezentz rims,lowered 40mm shocks n springs,whiteline 24mm adj rear arb,lcr axle bushes,polybushed arb,modified front bumper & valences,depo projector headlights,delocked,wrapped interior&bora gear knob,forge boost & coolant hoses,forge tip,forge 007p,samco vac hoses,simota aeroform cai,saiko michi catch can,deleted pcv system,r32 dogbone,miltek lg bore down pipe & sports cat/non res anni style system.

Offline symsymma

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 849
  • AGU POWER,drive it like u stole it!!!
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #27 on: 19 March 2011, 21:20 »
Uve got a big gap to fill lol :laugh: :grin: :grin:
1.8T AGU 203bhp & 233lb/ft Rtech stage 1 custom remap,18"dezentz rims,lowered 40mm shocks n springs,whiteline 24mm adj rear arb,lcr axle bushes,polybushed arb,modified front bumper & valences,depo projector headlights,delocked,wrapped interior&bora gear knob,forge boost & coolant hoses,forge tip,forge 007p,samco vac hoses,simota aeroform cai,saiko michi catch can,deleted pcv system,r32 dogbone,miltek lg bore down pipe & sports cat/non res anni style system.