Author Topic: Do I have something missing??  (Read 4331 times)

Offline FOREST GREEN

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 695
Do I have something missing??
« on: 19 March 2011, 19:56 »
Apart from the obvious  :laugh:

What I mean is, in the boot, on the drivers side I have a detachable panel (which is there), however, I dont have 1 on the passenger side and it almost looks as if there should be a detachable panel here also??

Do you get which bit I'm on about?
« Last Edit: 19 March 2011, 20:13 by FOREST GREEN »

Offline tech1889

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,039
  • Mk2 GTI FTW !!
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #1 on: 19 March 2011, 19:57 »
na just drivers side.. passenger should have bracket for first aid kit no ?
Mk4 Golf GTI anniversary and mk6 golf tdi :)

Offline topher

  • Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 9,557
  • fully functioning
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #2 on: 19 March 2011, 19:58 »
cd changer normally goes in the passenger side

Offline FOREST GREEN

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 695
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #3 on: 19 March 2011, 20:00 »
na just drivers side.. passenger should have bracket for first aid kit no ?

Yep, got the bracket, just looks like it should have a panel there..........maybe I'll make one

Thanks for that though

Offline tech1889

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,039
  • Mk2 GTI FTW !!
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #4 on: 19 March 2011, 20:03 »
na no panel mate.. some people build a sub box for that side..
Mk4 Golf GTI anniversary and mk6 golf tdi :)

Offline symsymma

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 849
  • AGU POWER,drive it like u stole it!!!
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #5 on: 19 March 2011, 20:07 »
Ive got a panel that opens that has th braket etc behind it two twist clips no? :undecided:
1.8T AGU 203bhp & 233lb/ft Rtech stage 1 custom remap,18"dezentz rims,lowered 40mm shocks n springs,whiteline 24mm adj rear arb,lcr axle bushes,polybushed arb,modified front bumper & valences,depo projector headlights,delocked,wrapped interior&bora gear knob,forge boost & coolant hoses,forge tip,forge 007p,samco vac hoses,simota aeroform cai,saiko michi catch can,deleted pcv system,r32 dogbone,miltek lg bore down pipe & sports cat/non res anni style system.

Offline golf-sib

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,650
  • Турботазик
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #6 on: 19 March 2011, 20:08 »
Panel on mine, with two plastic turn locks to keep it on. Hold cd changer and first aid kit, or in my case jump leads  :laugh: :grin:


Audi TT - K04 TFSI Hybrid - 325BHP
VW Golf - k03 AGU - 200BHP

1.8T AGU..
R135
╚╬╬╝
  24


My Chinese Bike project: http://xtrsproject.wordpress.com/

Offline FOREST GREEN

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 695
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #7 on: 19 March 2011, 20:09 »
Ive got a panel that opens that has th braket etc behind it two twist clips no? :undecided:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! show me pics god damn it!!!!!

Offline topher

  • Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 9,557
  • fully functioning
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #8 on: 19 March 2011, 20:09 »
like this.. http://www.ex-parrot.com/pdw/neo/neo5.jpg although someone has stuck some random stereo type stuff in this one

Offline FOREST GREEN

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 695
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #9 on: 19 March 2011, 20:10 »
Panel on mine, with two plastic turn locks to keep it on. Hold cd changer and first aid kit, or in my case jump leads  :laugh: :grin:

And again Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! show me pics god damn it!!!!!