Author Topic: can someone identify this type of VW Wheel, anyone got 3 more?  (Read 3444 times)

Offline golfruinsagoodwalk

  • Just got here
  • *
  • Posts: 4
Re: can someone identify this type of VW Wheel, anyone got 3 more?
« Reply #10 on: 26 September 2010, 20:50 »
If you have big bumper then bottle tops are not correct. They were for 16vs only up to the facelift in 90. Go for some BBS RAs instead...

Offline anthony3p

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 29
Re: can someone identify this type of VW Wheel, anyone got 3 more?
« Reply #11 on: 26 September 2010, 22:28 »

...Estorils?


Offline anthony3p

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 29
Re: can someone identify this type of VW Wheel, anyone got 3 more?
« Reply #12 on: 26 September 2010, 22:30 »
            ....Estorils

damien.wrl

  • Guest
Re: can someone identify this type of VW Wheel, anyone got 3 more?
« Reply #13 on: 26 September 2010, 22:48 »
Bottletops and they normally have a center cap.... never seen them on a big bumper though.. get someone to photoshop some for you

Offline twistedblack69

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,047
  • Proud mk2 user and abuser
Re: can someone identify this type of VW Wheel, anyone got 3 more?
« Reply #14 on: 29 September 2010, 00:13 »
I think he was joking about the cookie cutter comment, hence the "lol"

Also there's a red big bumper near me that has bottletop, and considering I don't like them on small bumpers usually, I thought it was quite nice. He has no splitter, but I'll try and get a pic for you tomoro