GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
yawn. Calipers
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: yawn. Calipers (Read 3828 times)
X4MGS
I live here
Posts: 3,564
VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: yawn. Calipers
«
Reply #10 on:
20 September 2010, 17:16 »
Thay all end up black in the end!!!
Logged
High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here
Or
My Ebay Store!
weazgti
I live here
Posts: 955
Re: yawn. Calipers
«
Reply #11 on:
20 September 2010, 20:58 »
Rat look.
Then you aint gotta do s**t.
Logged
lewis1641
I live here
Posts: 1,894
stuck in the 90's
Re: yawn. Calipers
«
Reply #12 on:
21 September 2010, 15:36 »
i think its more important to have a good looking chassis on a ratty car personally.
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
yawn. Calipers