Author Topic: Horney: My love for the Mazda MX5  (Read 83302 times)

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: Horney: My love for the Mazda MX5
« Reply #290 on: 16 November 2011, 21:41 »
Blimey, that's well good! I pay just under £400 with 7 years NCB and being an old git!

Do you guys want me to take a look at it for you?

Nick

Offline archie837

• I live here
« Reply #291 on: 16 November 2011, 21:50 »
I dont know what's going on with it tbh. She's got her mk3 in the other garage and bought the mk4 so that when she passes it'll go in her name.

Doesn't really seem fair that she could potentially have 3 cars but no licence!
Project longterm Airbanger.
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=163335.0

PD150 Anni daily

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
« Reply #292 on: 16 November 2011, 22:01 »
You should buy it then. :grin:

Nick

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
« Reply #293 on: 18 November 2011, 20:53 »
So I'm properly feeling the MX5 love tonight. Left work at 6pm and it was cold, clear and stary skied. Had the hood down and the heaters on max. Got off the dual carriageway from the office and hit the A and B roads home. No traffic at all so able to push on with late braking, nailing apexes and playing with a bit of power oversteer in the slower corners. Utter driving joy!

I also had an email form the head of property services today to explain that drifting in the office carpark is apparently frowned upon. Funny though as she fingered our IT director for it first as he has the same spec MX5 as me (He bought it after I took him out in mine), luckily he saw the funny side! Should probably calm it on the skidding front anyway as I'm murdering my rear tyres. :grin:

Nick

Offline westfield

• Here all the time
« Reply #294 on: 18 November 2011, 20:57 »
So I'm properly feeling the MX5 love tonight. Left work at 6pm and it was cold, clear and stary skied. Had the hood down and the heaters on max. Got off the dual carriageway from the office and hit the A and B roads home. No traffic at all so able to push on with late braking, nailing apexes and playing with a bit of power oversteer in the slower corners. Utter driving joy!

I also had an email form the head of property services today to explain that drifting in the office carpark is apparently frowned upon. Funny though as she fingered our IT director for it first as he has the same spec MX5 as me (He bought it after I took him out in mine), luckily he saw the funny side! Should probably calm it on the skidding front anyway as I'm murdering my rear tyres. :grin:

Nick

Now that made me chuckle  :grin:
« Last Edit: 18 November 2011, 21:00 by westfield »

Offline golf-sib

• I live here
  • Турботазик
« Reply #295 on: 18 November 2011, 22:36 »

Nick

Now that made me chuckle  :grin:

Lol sounds like an incident at work when I was borrowing peoples cars and trying stupid things, apparently hand brake turns , wheel spins and drag racing are not permitted in the staff car park  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Audi TT - K04 TFSI Hybrid - 325BHP
VW Golf - k03 AGU - 200BHP

1.8T AGU..
R135
╚╬╬╝

My Chinese Bike project: http://xtrsproject.wordpress.com/

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
« Reply #296 on: 20 November 2011, 16:35 »
Cleaned the car before this weeks commute and got some shots:

IMG_2203.jpg by Nicholas R Horne, on Flickr

IMG_2205.jpg by Nicholas R Horne, on Flickr

IMG_2210.jpg by Nicholas R Horne, on Flickr

Bit disapointed with this last one as I ballsed up and should have used a bigger f stop, serves me right for being in a hurry!

IMG_2222-Edit.jpg by Nicholas R Horne, on Flickr

Nick

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
« Reply #297 on: 25 November 2011, 14:04 »
Lowerings commencing tomorrow :evil:

Offline Jack3559

• I live here
« Reply #298 on: 25 November 2011, 15:56 »