Author Topic: Mk3 Anti roll bar on a Mk2??  (Read 1605 times)

Offline xkaty_h

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 203
Mk3 Anti roll bar on a Mk2??
« on: 12 September 2010, 21:47 »
Howdy,

Just got word that my anti roll bar has rusted completely through. Was just wondering whether a Mk3 one will fit on to my Mk2?
I've done a search but couldn't really find the answer. Might just be my inability to pick the right key words.

Cheers

Offline Ben Lessani

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,873
  • The poor mans MK2 Haynes author
Re: Mk3 Anti roll bar on a Mk2??
« Reply #1 on: 12 September 2010, 22:01 »
Wouldn't have thought so, the track is wider.

Offline xkaty_h

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 203
Re: Mk3 Anti roll bar on a Mk2??
« Reply #2 on: 12 September 2010, 22:10 »
Ah okies.

That wouldn't be useful lol

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: Mk3 Anti roll bar on a Mk2??
« Reply #3 on: 20 September 2010, 09:39 »
MK3 4 stud yes, 5 stud no
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.