the local scrap yard is gunna think i gotta a right pair of balls on me 2morrow when i stuff 2 of em down me trousers 2morrow mornin, Seen them in there yesterday,,
Quote from: X4MGS on 10 September 2010, 12:38Quote from: banterchicken on 10 September 2010, 12:33I have one of these & really don't think it's anything special. When I start on my interior it will be going!Each to thier own... I took mine off and put an all Metal one on & I like that one... But if you want to do an Orginal OEM MK2 you just gotta have one... Also they were "Unique" to the MK2 GTI's... Which as we all know is the best Golf Evermade....Maybe MK3 Owners Buy them to make it feel like a MK2.... Mk3 owners are buying them up 2 at a time! they shove down their trousers you know... its the only way they can leave the house in the morning Thom
Quote from: banterchicken on 10 September 2010, 12:33I have one of these & really don't think it's anything special. When I start on my interior it will be going!Each to thier own... I took mine off and put an all Metal one on & I like that one... But if you want to do an Orginal OEM MK2 you just gotta have one... Also they were "Unique" to the MK2 GTI's... Which as we all know is the best Golf Evermade....Maybe MK3 Owners Buy them to make it feel like a MK2....
I have one of these & really don't think it's anything special. When I start on my interior it will be going!