Thanks for the help today Jay really appreciate it, atleast now I know what the problem is and pretty much what I need to do to sort it.
Was nice meeting you aswell.
No problems mate just test it in the morning and see if the ISV can handle the cold start it should, but lets keep it on test for now!

come on spill the beans what was the problem? post up solution mate it helps others 
His ISV was stuck in the open position and letting in too much boost at idle hence chucking a sh!t load of fuel.
The best way like I said before is to clamp the air hose pipe and see if it makes a difference in Rich's case it made a big difference cutting out the extra boost from the ISV improved idle.
I've given him a spare one to test out for a week or so as its an untested ISV I had lying around.
The other method of testing is to unplug it when the engine is warming up, the revs should plumet if it doesn't the ISV is stuck the other way not opening enough to let air in!
someone has tampered with the idle screws to compensate for the extra boost, hence it was overfuelling badly.
Either way no point in tuning it unless he has a decent ISV working to specs!
Jay