GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
quick starter motor question needed
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: quick starter motor question needed (Read 2084 times)
rubjonny
10k hero
Posts: 16,349
Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: quick starter motor question needed
«
Reply #10 on:
28 July 2010, 09:42 »
check the 2 wires on the oil filter housing, the yellow wire should connect to the white sensor and is responsible for the oil light & buzzer at higher revs. the blue wire and brown sensor only bring on the oil light at idle
Logged
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
emery1990
I live here
Posts: 1,196
Re: quick starter motor question needed
«
Reply #11 on:
28 July 2010, 17:20 »
thanks.
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
quick starter motor question needed