Author Topic: Need some tips ( car being unused for a couple of months)  (Read 2132 times)

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: Need some tips ( car being unused for a couple of months)
« Reply #10 on: 05 July 2010, 20:40 »
Don't really Matter....

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline emery1990

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,196
Re: Need some tips ( car being unused for a couple of months)
« Reply #11 on: 05 July 2010, 20:44 »
I did think that, but just wanted make sure. will prob be august now anyway. Got a little list up together now that shouldnt take too long.

I thought i did get it, but im dopey at times and just totally forgot about it, the bloke emailed me saying he posted it but dvla rang him as it was under his name still, i kept on at him, he told me the other day dvla had spoken to him :S and said its in my name, phoned them today and it wasnt even in my name! so was straight down the post office. tax ran out end of June too!