Author Topic: starter motor now gone completely  (Read 2252 times)

Offline emery1990

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,196
Re: starter motor now gone completely
« Reply #10 on: 04 July 2010, 16:34 »
I had to move it though was on yellows! Ill park it facing downwards now i think! im in no rush now though as may aswell sorn it now to start saving bit more for MS  :laugh:

Offline Ninja

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,737
  • 19 smiles per gallon
Re: starter motor now gone completely
« Reply #11 on: 04 July 2010, 16:37 »
You know it has to be on private land to sorn it, right?  :huh:

Offline emery1990

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,196
Re: starter motor now gone completely
« Reply #12 on: 04 July 2010, 16:53 »
Just not on the road, itll be sat on my drive till September, got 3 weeks of holidays at the end of the month, so if i sorn it now from insurance and fuel I could probably save £60 a week easy! Ms is quite expensive but nothing crazy, same as a set of new wheels and tyres and I know what id rather have :D!