Author Topic: 80s Styling  (Read 65415 times)

Offline christomk3gti

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,540
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #50 on: 25 April 2010, 13:44 »
I love love love the pug 205 dimma!

This car belonged to a friend, not sure whether he still owns it, but its the one that did all the mags in the early 90s..

Thom

a lad up here had a white pug 205 in that styling.

Black 8v GTI............. Whats a Waffle Valve?

kells

  • Guest
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #51 on: 25 April 2010, 15:40 »
love the Dimma.s a guy near my mums must be into pugs as he always has 205 GTI's on his drive in bits, he has a purple dimma, been their ages and has a private plate saying  similar to Dimma too  :cool:

a couple of my mates had them back in the day, one was a clio dimma other was a 205

and a further mate has a Renault 5 GT Turbo SKEETE kit on it, was cool as

Offline luke

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,210
  • When in doubt, whip it out!
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #52 on: 25 April 2010, 16:26 »
there's a purple/pink 205 dimma near mine, he takes care of it, cleans it about every day
1985 mk2 gti type 19 8v
2018 t roc sel 1.6tdi

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #53 on: 25 April 2010, 17:04 »
When I was young I wanted a 205 dimma and a r5 dimma. must of been about 10 lol

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

kells

  • Guest
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #54 on: 25 April 2010, 17:37 »
Yeah, theres been a couple of comments on the astra so far... was well suited... i remember the Max Power Corrado, I was following its build... In the end the mag gave it up as compo prize when they finished... I didnt win. :-(

Rieger Corrado






The maxpower corrado was re painted a different colour wasnt it by one of the latter owners??  pink or purple was it???

Offline SoundillusioN

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,004
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #55 on: 25 April 2010, 23:58 »
Yeah, theres been a couple of comments on the astra so far... was well suited... i remember the Max Power Corrado, I was following its build... In the end the mag gave it up as compo prize when they finished... I didnt win. :-(

Rieger Corrado



The maxpower corrado was re painted a different colour wasnt it by one of the latter owners??  pink or purple was it???
I dont nkow??? i havent seen it since the mag and that must've been mid 90s easily .i hope it wasnt pink!.... i would have repainted it black but thats me...

VeeDubGTI16v

  • Guest
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #56 on: 26 April 2010, 10:33 »
its nice to see some great wheels on these cars not spoiled with stretched tyres  :grin:

kells

  • Guest
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #57 on: 26 April 2010, 14:49 »
its nice to see some great wheels on these cars not spoiled with stretched tyres  :grin:

im not a fan of the baloooooon rubber personally


im sure nick once posted pics up of project mad max corrado

Offline JC

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 13,393
  • Back in the North.
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #58 on: 26 April 2010, 14:50 »
its nice to see some great wheels on these cars not spoiled with stretched tyres  :grin:

im not a fan of the baloooooon rubber personally


you mean standard size / fitment  :smiley:

kells

  • Guest
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #59 on: 26 April 2010, 14:52 »
here is the project mad max corrado, was PINK, NOW BLACK with lexus lights

http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=53450

chuff yeah... look bab on some of them splits..real bab