Author Topic: Golf in bits pic with grid  (Read 3271 times)

Offline SoundillusioN

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,004
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: Golf in bits pic with grid
« Reply #10 on: 27 March 2010, 22:16 »
No worries. That is big, might be able to reduce it for you to?

Offline johnson6672

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,866
Re: Golf in bits pic with grid
« Reply #11 on: 27 March 2010, 22:18 »
I might do it again tomorrow with smaller picture as i used the huge one from the origanal post but i will mail that one tomorrow.
MK4 GTI T AGU, REVO Remap, BMC carbon box, Miltek cat back, Forge diverter valve, THS FR3 engine/Gbox mounts, Some random alloys, lowered on coilovers.
192bhp 212lbft torque.

Offline johnson6672

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,866
Re: Golf in bits pic with grid
« Reply #12 on: 28 March 2010, 11:58 »
No worries. That is big, might be able to reduce it for you to?

Sent that email to you, its not as big as i thought, its 1126kb i think or somewhere around there.
MK4 GTI T AGU, REVO Remap, BMC carbon box, Miltek cat back, Forge diverter valve, THS FR3 engine/Gbox mounts, Some random alloys, lowered on coilovers.
192bhp 212lbft torque.

Offline SoundillusioN

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,004
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: Golf in bits pic with grid
« Reply #13 on: 28 March 2010, 22:43 »
I have made it into an image for you.  If you click the image below, it will open in a new Tab or Window full screen



Your word doc is available form the link below, it will take you to a web page, download link will appear half way down the page after 10 seconds.  Click it to download the file.

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/211600/golf-in-bits-grid-doc.html


Offline johnson6672

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,866
Re: Golf in bits pic with grid
« Reply #14 on: 29 March 2010, 12:40 »
Nice one, now lets see if as suggested the mods will put this up as a sticky.
MK4 GTI T AGU, REVO Remap, BMC carbon box, Miltek cat back, Forge diverter valve, THS FR3 engine/Gbox mounts, Some random alloys, lowered on coilovers.
192bhp 212lbft torque.

Offline bmm

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 87
  • Be patient... I'm an idiot
Re: Golf in bits pic with grid
« Reply #15 on: 29 March 2010, 21:33 »
Because I'm so generous* I've stuck it on this zoomy webpage for you all, grid and no grid:

http://stuff.benlacey.com/golf/

*Really because I'm a massive nerd and I just got a new computer I want to try out...

Offline maxp

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 614
  • J reg 8v digi gti
Re: Golf in bits pic with grid
« Reply #16 on: 29 March 2010, 22:30 »
Good work guys.  :wink:

Offline Sam

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,186
  • Sam I am
Re: Golf in bits pic with grid
« Reply #17 on: 29 March 2010, 22:39 »
Thanks to everyone who has helped out with this! Its truly awesome and very unique!


The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.

VeeDubGTI16v

  • Guest
Re: Golf in bits pic with grid
« Reply #18 on: 30 March 2010, 08:37 »
whats the red thing in j6?

Offline Sam

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,186
  • Sam I am
Re: Golf in bits pic with grid
« Reply #19 on: 30 March 2010, 09:36 »
whats the red thing in j6?

That would be the rear door. The System Works!


The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.