Author Topic: To r-tech  (Read 4647 times)

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
Re: To r-tech
« Reply #10 on: 10 December 2009, 20:36 »
 :cool:

Offline coolio

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 10 December 2009, 20:55 »
maybe u should look into the date of registered and how many post need to be posted to qualify for the discount...... 

Very active users and user who put a lot of hard work into the forum, ie helping others, giving good advice, offering there time ect all get very special discounts when they need summat doing or parts at the right price. :wink:

Nick

Yeah I agree, but u should do it properly like what sort of condition to qualify ,make it more clearly so less arguement later on ...,

Offline RTechUK

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
« Reply #12 on: 10 December 2009, 21:11 »
maybe u should look into the date of registered and how many post need to be posted to qualify for the discount...... 

Very active users and user who put a lot of hard work into the forum, ie helping others, giving good advice, offering there time ect all get very special discounts when they need summat doing or parts at the right price. :wink:

Nick

Yeah I agree, but u should do it properly like what sort of condition to qualify ,make it more clearly so less arguement later on ...,

There are no set conditions, its just for members who really support the forum and R-Tech, ie returning customers, who use us for most of there tuning needs, members that help out at the show and meets, members who get involved with dyno days like the JKM rr days, on the forum not just stuff linked to us.  When I see this happening and a members need summat they will get a special thank you rate in return.  There are no arguments that go on, nobody ask for the discounts it just happens.

But in the mean time our current prices seem to be the best value around, and its because of the forums and support we can keep our prices low.

What product are you after at a cheaper rate??

Regards
Nick

R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands

Offline coolio

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 10 December 2009, 21:17 »
just general discount really...  But I'm interested on the fusion remap !

Offline loki86

• Here all the time
« Reply #14 on: 10 December 2009, 21:28 »
after all that dogging on rtech you want something from them  :huh: :huh:
they should charge you double and cut your brake lines for that  :smug: :smug:
if i was over there i would be at their doorsteps begging for them to work on your car  :undecided:
but instead you go on ragging them to pieces about how you think their shirking your money which obviously you haven't even spent 

so hope you know how to slow down without brakes dude :evil:

Offline RTechUK

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #15 on: 10 December 2009, 21:30 »
if i was over there i would be at their doorsteps begging for them to work on your car  :undecided:
but instead you go on ragging them to pieces about how you think their shirking your money which obviously you haven't even spent 

LOL :grin:

01455 617233

Offline RTechUK

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #16 on: 10 December 2009, 21:31 »
just general discount really...  But I'm interested on the fusion remap !

What car do you have? Why would you need a fusion remap? ie what tuning mods do you have? 

Nick

01455 617233

Offline Deano2711

• I live here
  • 1992 VR6
« Reply #17 on: 10 December 2009, 21:47 »
Forget asking for discounts Mate.....Going to R Tech is a must....I took my standard 8v GTi down to them last week and Chris did a bit of tuning/modding first then stuck it on the rolling road. Car is running great and was well chuffed with the rr results. Since then the car has been noticeably more responsive and feels absolutely brilliant....a great job from the R Tech guys and could not recommend them enough and I for one will certainly be going back there for more!!!!!!!!     Cheers R Tech     Deano

Offline coolio

• I live here
« Reply #18 on: 10 December 2009, 21:57 »

what u mean dogging ... From the beginning I alway mention stating  forum members so if r-tech did say yes every forum members will benefit if even urself.... I'm not just askin for myself 小

Offline Deano2711

• I live here
  • 1992 VR6
« Reply #19 on: 10 December 2009, 22:03 »
Speak for yourself Mate. I have not seen anyone on here who has complained or said R Tech are expensive....everyone says how good they are and how helpful and if you go to them you WILL say the same. Compare them prices to others and you will be amazed!!!!!     Cheers     Deano