Author Topic: AUGUST orders list & thread.  (Read 111658 times)

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
Re: AUGUST orders list & thread.
« Reply #640 on: 15 March 2010, 23:49 »
^If your in the UK the factory bluetooth will NOT work with the iphone, use the search on this forum mate there is plenty on that subject. :smiley:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline devito

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #641 on: 16 March 2010, 00:08 »
Threw mine back at the dealers today cos of the shudder on stopping. Dont want it back till its sorted. Also i'm fumming about paying almost 400 quid  for bluetooth and finding out that its only compatable with a handfull of phones. Thats like virgin selling you a tv package when you have no cable on your street.It's a joke, 7 months of waiting but i've a feeling the hell starts now.

May I ask, did you order the factory fitted telephone prep and what phone you have?
Just wondering, because I've ordered the factory one and I hope it's compatible with my Iphone. Otherwise I may aswell cancel that option now and save myself £410 and see if I can retro fit. Sorry for going a bit off thread topic.

yes it was factory fitted and will defo not work with the i-phone.Mine is a sony c902. I was given a list of compatable phones by my salesman after the handover. There are only nokia and a few seimens on there and i dont think any of them are current.

Offline Spooner

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #642 on: 16 March 2010, 04:38 »
Just to add, my Blackberry 9500 Storm works perfectly with the VW teleprep kit.  I'm sure any BlackBerry that has software v4.6 or later will work.

Mk6, 3dr, DSG, DBP.

Offline takuma

• Not said much yet
« Reply #643 on: 16 March 2010, 10:37 »
Thanks for the info guys. Time to cancel the bluetooth prep option.

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #644 on: 16 March 2010, 17:32 »
Cancel now that sounds a good idea. :embarassed:
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #645 on: 17 March 2010, 17:51 »
And then there was 4   :sad:

Snoopy, Mc_pherson, Yamz89 & JJH

Any updates? (all quiet on the western front my end. :undecided: )

Devito,
Any update on yours cars problems mate. :sad:
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 

Offline Captain Sensible

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #646 on: 17 March 2010, 17:55 »
And then there was 4   :sad:

Snoopy, Mc_pherson, Yamz89 & JJH

Any updates? (all quiet on the western front my end. :undecided: )

Devito,
Any update on yours cars problems mate. :sad:

Snoopy did you order your in August ? What kind of spin is the dealer giving you.
On Order Golf GTI 5 Door Manual - Pearl Black - 18' Vision Alloys - Goodyear F1 Asymmetric Tyers - Sunroof - Xenon Lights - Touch Screen Cd Player With Dyneaudio amp and speakers - Folding Wing Mirrors - Dealer Fit - Steel VW kick plates - Front And Rear Mud Flaps - Sill boot protector - Boot liner - 3 year Service Plan - Carpet Matts With GTI Logo And Red Pipping.

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #647 on: 17 March 2010, 18:00 »
yes August, Spin thats funny. It would be nice to be able to contact them. I keep getting from receptionist someone will ring you back or someone will ring you back as were busy with xxx. I emailed them on Monday too, no replies.
The worst part is the dealer has had the car over a week now!
The worst thing now is i don't think i can get any time off for the rest of the month due to it been the end of the financial year and so we are real busy. coff coff was that a cold coming on  :sick:
« Last Edit: 17 March 2010, 18:04 by Snoopy »
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 

Offline James Gould

• I live here
« Reply #648 on: 17 March 2010, 18:02 »
my guy, Snoops, at Pulman in Durham is very good  -  he rang me this morning to give me an update  -  yes, HE rang ME and it would seem that that's unusual in the world of VW dealers.

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #649 on: 17 March 2010, 18:07 »
my guy, Snoops, at Pulman in Durham is very good  -  he rang me this morning to give me an update  -  yes, HE rang ME and it would seem that that's unusual in the world of VW dealers.
You know how to rub it in  :wink: I know, i wish i had got it there but hindsight is a wonderful thing and at the time Pulmans could not order in August and get delivery before end of year. which is what i wanted when i ordered. :grin:
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI