Author Topic: MKII K-Jet Fuel pump relay  (Read 2554 times)

VeeDubGTI16v

  • Guest
Re: MKII K-Jet Fuel pump relay
« Reply #10 on: 16 August 2009, 16:15 »
ah good news!

Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: MKII K-Jet Fuel pump relay
« Reply #11 on: 16 August 2009, 16:19 »
Yeah hopefully. When it fired up and started running right I just wanted to go for hoon :-(

Nick

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: MKII K-Jet Fuel pump relay
« Reply #12 on: 17 August 2009, 11:21 »
fule pump relay is in slot 2, k-jet 8v relay (it is an 8v right?) is special so you cant nick them out of a digi injection MK2 or MK3. it takes a rev counter feed see!  gsf sell em for reasonable moneys. be aware some have rev limiter built in, this is the one that doesn't:
93592 - £23.20
« Last Edit: 17 August 2009, 11:28 by rubjonny »
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.