GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
General
»
The garage
»
Need To Go Lower!!
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Need To Go Lower!! (Read 1215 times)
stu 88
Here all the time
Posts: 270
Looking for a cheap set of 17's
Need To Go Lower!!
«
on:
10 August 2009, 22:12 »
How can I get my Mk3 lower?? Its on coilovers with 205/40/17's with a offset of ET35 but at the hight it is at the moment it scuffs onthe front arch if I hit a bump, I want to keep the plastic arches but want to go lower!!! Any idea's??? (the rear is lower now)
I want to get this low (I know its a mk2! but I love the stance)
Or
Logged
Looking for a cheap set of 17's
Wayne
Sir Postalot
Posts: 32,051
Re: Need To Go Lower!!
«
Reply #1 on:
11 August 2009, 08:43 »
You will struggle to go lower with 17"s as they are taller.
Logged
DOA
I live here
Posts: 582
Re: Need To Go Lower!!
«
Reply #2 on:
11 August 2009, 13:02 »
You could try doing what they do on the G60's and cut a section out of the metal arch and releive the plastic lip in the same area.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
General
»
The garage
»
Need To Go Lower!!