Author Topic: Just been to see the GTi  (Read 14526 times)

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
Re: Just been to see the GTi
« Reply #40 on: 04 June 2009, 18:01 »
Heading down now.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline carl1

• I live here
« Reply #41 on: 05 June 2009, 15:51 »
It is such a nice car Carl!!!!   OMG am so excited about mine arriving!!   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Can i be a pain and ask if you have a shot of the checkered cloth seats just so i can be sure i am making the right choice with the order i have put in?

Cheers Carl
A few pics as requested neil, i think its hard to capture the seats on camera, they look lighter than they are and are best seen in the flesh. I prefer them over the mk5 gti check patern anyway.

rear seats

id say this pic is more like true colour in real life,dark grey as to grey on the mk5

« Last Edit: 05 June 2009, 15:53 by carl1 »
GTI manual PP, now sold  :-(

Offline neilgcal

• Here all the time
« Reply #42 on: 05 June 2009, 16:49 »
Cheers for taking the pics for me Carl.  :smiley:

It looks really good!! Am totally sure i have made the right decision after looking at those pics!!  :laugh:

Am so excited i can't wait any longer!  :grin:

Offline FroGTI

• I live here
  • Wheel nut
« Reply #43 on: 05 June 2009, 17:47 »
Nice photos, thanks for sharing :)

I'm glad I didn't get the leather. The tartan cloth reminds me of the Mk 1 GTI I used to drool over when I was 12 :)

Also, I opted for the expensive Nappa leather on my Eos and was very disappointed, because it didn't match the cheapo Skai they use on most of the seat...

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #44 on: 05 June 2009, 18:15 »
Well I just went to see a White GTI. 3dr, leather, 18", and its gorgeous ! Stunning car.

Definately getting the leather, it just looks much more classy.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline FroGTI

• I live here
  • Wheel nut
« Reply #45 on: 05 June 2009, 18:33 »
Well I just went to see a White GTI. 3dr, leather, 18", and its gorgeous ! Stunning car.

I would suggest you also get the heated seats, the, cos' VW leather is extra cold in winter :)

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #46 on: 05 June 2009, 20:36 »

I would suggest you also get the heated seats, the, cos' VW leather is extra cold in winter :)

Yeah buddy, were taking both the luxury and winter packs as an extra so thats covered :)