Author Topic: Does anyone have a spare one of these?  (Read 1381 times)

Offline mk3valver

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Does anyone have a spare one of these?
« on: 15 May 2009, 20:33 »
Hi, I've tried a couple of place's now and ebay and can't find one of these for my alarm sensor





And also, I bought some boot lifters to the the bonnet lifter mod but they have no bolt's/attatchment's and normal bolt's wont fit is there any other way I can fit them?

Thank's, Matt

Offline shepgti

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,893
Re: Does anyone have a spare one of these?
« Reply #1 on: 15 May 2009, 21:04 »
mate just super glue that sensor back in place.. :undecided:

Offline mk3valver

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Does anyone have a spare one of these?
« Reply #2 on: 15 May 2009, 21:08 »
That's the last port of call mate!    :sad:

Offline Dannys Mk3 Project

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 54
Re: Does anyone have a spare one of these?
« Reply #3 on: 16 May 2009, 01:12 »
I have some in my car from an old alarm that wasn't working when I bought it.... Tell me how to take 'em out and they are both yours.


Hold that, thought you wanted the actaul sensor... Can't remember if mine has brackets or not mate.... I'll check in the morning and let you know.

But if they do they are yours.



« Last Edit: 16 May 2009, 03:25 by Dannys Mk3 Project »

Offline mk3valver

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Does anyone have a spare one of these?
« Reply #4 on: 16 May 2009, 11:04 »
Cheer's dan mate, pm me with how much you want inc p+p, Matt

Offline Dec

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,560
Re: Does anyone have a spare one of these?
« Reply #5 on: 16 May 2009, 11:11 »
Did mk3's come standard with an alarm?

Offline ace

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 604
Re: Does anyone have a spare one of these?
« Reply #6 on: 16 May 2009, 11:50 »
if its an aftermarket alarm, im sure u should be able to get them from your local alarm fitters. this happened on my previous car, think they charged my about £5.

Offline mk3valver

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Does anyone have a spare one of these?
« Reply #7 on: 16 May 2009, 16:56 »
Not sure wether they came with factory fitted alarm's as standard may have been an option? This one is aftermarket and I've tried 2 local sound audio and alarm places and they cant help me!

Offline Dannys Mk3 Project

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 54
Re: Does anyone have a spare one of these?
« Reply #8 on: 16 May 2009, 17:17 »
Hi mate, sorry mine have a piece of plastic that fits inbetween the trims....


I am heading to the local sextons tomorrow though, so, I'll have a word with the guy in there for you....

I'm sure they will sort something out.


Offline mk3valver

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Does anyone have a spare one of these?
« Reply #9 on: 16 May 2009, 17:27 »
Thank's very much mate