Author Topic: where abouts is the  (Read 783 times)

Offline tobybrennan

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 765
  • GL get out the way, and make way for a 16v anni
where abouts is the
« on: 30 April 2009, 14:10 »
panel filter?
and how can i clean it?

Offline axewielder

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 935
  • 95 dragon 8v
Re: where abouts is the
« Reply #1 on: 30 April 2009, 14:36 »
What engine you got, just follow air inlet ducting back from engine to some sort of box + itll be inside, on 8vs its on the left of the bay when looking in. Hope this helps

Offline VR6-Joe

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,638
Re: where abouts is the
« Reply #2 on: 30 April 2009, 14:36 »
I've shown him now :wink:
Gone but not forgotten;
1983 Mk1 Golf GX - 1991 Mk2 Golf GTI - 1988 Scirocco Scala - 1989 Mk2 Golf CL - 1993 Mk3 Golf Ryder - 1996 Mk3 Golf SE - 1996 Mk3 Golf CL - 1995 Mk3 Golf GTI 16v - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6 Highline - 2003 Saxo VTR - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6

Offline tobybrennan

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 765
  • GL get out the way, and make way for a 16v anni
Re: where abouts is the
« Reply #3 on: 30 April 2009, 14:39 »
thanks for the help:)