GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
again... does anyone know?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
4
Author
Topic: again... does anyone know? (Read 4399 times)
tobybrennan
I live here
Posts: 765
GL get out the way, and make way for a 16v anni
again... does anyone know?
«
on:
28 April 2009, 12:27 »
sorry for this again
but i cant find the 0-60 and top speed
of a mk3 GL (not cl) golf
anyone know the answers?
Logged
VR6-Joe
I live here
Posts: 3,638
Re: again... does anyone know?
«
Reply #1 on:
28 April 2009, 12:38 »
0-60: about 2 hours
Top speed: 65mph (downhill with the wind behind)
Seriously, my dad had one and it was gutless. A 1.2 Corsa was faster.
Logged
Gone but not forgotten;
1983 Mk1 Golf GX - 1991 Mk2 Golf GTI - 1988 Scirocco Scala - 1989 Mk2 Golf CL - 1993 Mk3 Golf Ryder - 1996 Mk3 Golf SE - 1996 Mk3 Golf CL - 1995 Mk3 Golf GTI 16v - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6 Highline - 2003 Saxo VTR - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6
tobybrennan
I live here
Posts: 765
GL get out the way, and make way for a 16v anni
Re: again... does anyone know?
«
Reply #2 on:
28 April 2009, 12:41 »
oh really?
well the CL is 0-60 12ish and top speed 104
thats got 75bhp
the GL has 100bhp so im hoping its faster
Logged
VR6-Joe
I live here
Posts: 3,638
Re: again... does anyone know?
«
Reply #3 on:
28 April 2009, 12:45 »
Oh you have the 1.6, I thought you were on about the 1.8
The 1.6 GL's are actually quite rare!!
Logged
Gone but not forgotten;
1983 Mk1 Golf GX - 1991 Mk2 Golf GTI - 1988 Scirocco Scala - 1989 Mk2 Golf CL - 1993 Mk3 Golf Ryder - 1996 Mk3 Golf SE - 1996 Mk3 Golf CL - 1995 Mk3 Golf GTI 16v - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6 Highline - 2003 Saxo VTR - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6
Shady Pioneer
Serious forum addict
Posts: 8,669
graphic designer.
Re: again... does anyone know?
«
Reply #4 on:
28 April 2009, 12:53 »
Quote from: VR6-Joe on 28 April 2009, 12:45
Oh you have the 1.6, I thought you were on about the 1.8
The 1.6 GL's are actually quite rare!!
Sorry man but my 1.8 GL isn't gutless that's for sure.
Logged
tobybrennan
I live here
Posts: 765
GL get out the way, and make way for a 16v anni
Re: again... does anyone know?
«
Reply #5 on:
28 April 2009, 12:59 »
yeah its a 1.6 GL:)
hopefully picking it up later
done 148,000 miles though, not really a problem on a dub though is it?
Logged
AlanD
Serious forum addict
Posts: 9,946
MK5 2.0T 16v
Re: again... does anyone know?
«
Reply #6 on:
28 April 2009, 13:00 »
I wouldnt just assume that because its VW that it can last forever lol
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=101400.0
Logged
Kinetic Tuning - South Wales
/
Tuning Werkes - South London
/
R-Tech - Leicestershire
/
Carbon Chip Tuning - Manchester
tobybrennan
I live here
Posts: 765
GL get out the way, and make way for a 16v anni
Re: again... does anyone know?
«
Reply #7 on:
28 April 2009, 13:01 »
yeah deffo
the same with any car isn't it really.
Logged
DrewGTI
I live here
Posts: 750
Re: again... does anyone know?
«
Reply #8 on:
28 April 2009, 17:10 »
148,000 i'd want a good service history!
how much too?
Logged
tobybrennan
I live here
Posts: 765
GL get out the way, and make way for a 16v anni
Re: again... does anyone know?
«
Reply #9 on:
28 April 2009, 22:09 »
full service history from new:)
erm £895
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
4
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
again... does anyone know?