Author Topic: again... does anyone know?  (Read 4384 times)

Offline Shady Pioneer

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,669
  • graphic designer.
Re: again... does anyone know?
« Reply #30 on: 30 April 2009, 11:21 »
Oh you have the 1.6, I thought you were on about the 1.8

The 1.6 GL's are actually quite rare!!

Sorry man but my 1.8 GL isn't gutless that's for sure.

you match ya car then tubby  :grin: :wink:



I'm not even gonna bother retaliating to that lol!

Offline VR6-Joe

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,638
Re: again... does anyone know?
« Reply #31 on: 30 April 2009, 11:24 »
Btw I'm only 18 and not really finding insurance a problem. Just under 500 quid for the 1.6 CL.

Sorry, I just refuse to believe that.

1 sec, I'll get a quote
Gone but not forgotten;
1983 Mk1 Golf GX - 1991 Mk2 Golf GTI - 1988 Scirocco Scala - 1989 Mk2 Golf CL - 1993 Mk3 Golf Ryder - 1996 Mk3 Golf SE - 1996 Mk3 Golf CL - 1995 Mk3 Golf GTI 16v - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6 Highline - 2003 Saxo VTR - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6

Offline JC

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 13,393
  • Back in the North.
Re: again... does anyone know?
« Reply #32 on: 30 April 2009, 11:25 »
Oh you have the 1.6, I thought you were on about the 1.8

The 1.6 GL's are actually quite rare!!

Sorry man but my 1.8 GL isn't gutless that's for sure.

you match ya car then tubby  :grin: :wink:



I'm not even gonna bother retaliating to that lol!

but alas you did by quoting and posting  :grin:

Offline VR6-Joe

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,638
Re: again... does anyone know?
« Reply #33 on: 30 April 2009, 11:29 »
My bad, it's slightly over 500, not under.

 
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF 
Registration: 1996
Engine Size: 1598cc Petrol Manual

This quote is valid until the end of 09/06/2009 and is inclusive of the relevant government levy/insurance premium tax. 
Premium:  £540.45


That's third party, fire, and theft

Plus I live in the middle of nowhere
Gone but not forgotten;
1983 Mk1 Golf GX - 1991 Mk2 Golf GTI - 1988 Scirocco Scala - 1989 Mk2 Golf CL - 1993 Mk3 Golf Ryder - 1996 Mk3 Golf SE - 1996 Mk3 Golf CL - 1995 Mk3 Golf GTI 16v - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6 Highline - 2003 Saxo VTR - 1996 Mk3 Golf VR6

Offline tobybrennan

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 765
  • GL get out the way, and make way for a 16v anni
Re: again... does anyone know?
« Reply #34 on: 30 April 2009, 11:34 »
impressivee

mines £770, thats with my mum as main driver :)
goes down a tad when im 18 though

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: again... does anyone know?
« Reply #35 on: 30 April 2009, 11:41 »
I am 33 with full ncd, I was paying £550 fully comp on my Golf 8v Gti with all mods covered, switched to a 5 series Bmw and it has gone down to £211 fully comp.

Offline Shady Pioneer

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,669
  • graphic designer.
Re: again... does anyone know?
« Reply #36 on: 30 April 2009, 11:41 »
Oh you have the 1.6, I thought you were on about the 1.8

The 1.6 GL's are actually quite rare!!

Sorry man but my 1.8 GL isn't gutless that's for sure.

you match ya car then tubby  :grin: :wink:



I'm not even gonna bother retaliating to that lol!

but alas you did by quoting and posting  :grin:

Well you know me  :grin: :grin: :grin: