Author Topic: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across  (Read 4476 times)

Offline Martz

  • Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,269
Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
« Reply #20 on: 22 April 2009, 23:12 »
A Quote from one of the guys on that forum -

Danieeee | Sunday 15/02/2009 22:57:52 | thats amazing! i actually thought it was a bmw for a split secon - loveeee it ;)




STFU

Offline Jimp

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,321
Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
« Reply #21 on: 22 April 2009, 23:40 »
The BMW front is. . .kinda sad and the rear is way too W-I-I-I-I-D-E. The massive sound system I could do without, but I will admit it's clean and the work is done to a high standard.
Not low enough mk5
Not on the road enough mk3

Offline Diamond Hell

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,992
  • Opinions я Us
Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
« Reply #22 on: 22 April 2009, 23:48 »
That needs scrapping.
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline Asbo Sovfinger

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 106
  • I drink your milkshake!!
Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
« Reply #23 on: 24 April 2009, 07:47 »
I like it except for the BMW grille.

Wouldnt have it myself but think its a good looking car!

Ye but you got blue rear lights  :grin:  :tongue:

Funny....being honest though I think it's a beautiful car.






Oh no, hold on.....I mean it's ckufing hideous, I often get the two mixed up.
'06 Ford Mondeo ST TDCi estate - Machine Silver with full leather Recaro interior (Black)


Offline ballsie2000

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 33
  • Mk3 GTI 8V
Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
« Reply #24 on: 24 April 2009, 08:10 »
Are you sure its fiberglass on those wide arches and not puke?

Not my idea of attractive.

Yet beauty is in the eye of the beholder :sick: :sick: :sick:

Offline mixedupste

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 83
  • I hate bus wayne kerrs!
Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
« Reply #25 on: 25 April 2009, 11:16 »
me thinks they should have just let the hand brake off an let it role into that lake in front, probably look better as a barge with duck sh!t all over it!

Its one of them cars that looks wank from every angle!

Offline DANNYGCL

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 143
  • but plug thumb and jizz cookie)
Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
« Reply #26 on: 25 April 2009, 11:30 »
If you are going to do a car up make it look good, just subtle adjustments to get "oooo thats nice" not "What in the farkin ell is that rolling lump of blue filler". If you are going to do anything to a VW then add Borbets or BBS, Ronals ect ect. That car looks like its been left to a pikey with a wedge of halfrauds vouchers  :smug: :evil: :laugh:


usually I am listening to my own pistons trying to make a bid for freedom through the sump

Offline eightyeightmph

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,675
Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
« Reply #27 on: 25 April 2009, 13:01 »
No way did that cost £65K if it did the guy should be locked up, I wouldn't give him a tenner for it, actually I would, just to see his face as I touched it!  :sick:
2016 GOLF GTD

Offline MrBounce

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,086
  • Bora TDi 130 Highline - usually filthy.
Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
« Reply #28 on: 25 April 2009, 22:51 »
MY EYES! MY EYES!!!!  :sick:


Keeping schtum. Mostly.

Offline Asbo Sovfinger

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 106
  • I drink your milkshake!!
Re: Ugly Mk3 Stumbled Across
« Reply #29 on: 26 April 2009, 09:48 »
Where do you find such nasty rear lights?!?  So wrong, from each and every angle, that is hurts.  And that's without reading that it cost £65,000.


£65,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :shocked:
'06 Ford Mondeo ST TDCi estate - Machine Silver with full leather Recaro interior (Black)