Author Topic: Thats what i call a derv...  (Read 2469 times)

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Dubbz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 779

2002 TDI se 100bhp-ish Auto/tip Black Magic. :cool:

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Dubbz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 779

2002 TDI se 100bhp-ish Auto/tip Black Magic. :cool:

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: Thats what i call a derv...
« Reply #5 on: 10 April 2008, 19:50 »
ha ha pikeys use red  :grin:

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: Thats what i call a derv...
« Reply #6 on: 10 April 2008, 19:51 »
imagine going into the centre of london with that and causin that much smoke!!!!

congestion charges anyone!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline AlanD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 9,946
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Re: Thats what i call a derv...
« Reply #7 on: 10 April 2008, 20:00 »
I have to drive into town tomorrow and pay the charge so Im going to drive around like a nut case polluting as much as I can as i feel I have earnt the right lol :)

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: Thats what i call a derv...
« Reply #8 on: 10 April 2008, 20:01 »
I have to drive into town tomorrow and pay the charge so Im going to drive around like a nut case polluting as much as I can as i feel I have earnt the right lol :)

lol  :grin: good man!

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Ridg

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,851
  • TDI - Soot Happens!
Re: Thats what i call a derv...
« Reply #9 on: 10 April 2008, 21:40 »
how long till we get a TDI version?