Author Topic: slight idle issue  (Read 1939 times)

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: slight idle issue
« Reply #10 on: 10 December 2007, 16:53 »
flying saucer is technically known as the Positive Crancase Ventilation.  Check my digifant FAQ as well!
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

Offline richard s

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 725
Re: slight idle issue
« Reply #11 on: 11 December 2007, 19:49 »
where do i find your digifant FAQ

Offline takethefifth

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,034
Re: slight idle issue
« Reply #12 on: 11 December 2007, 22:22 »
It's in the 'maintenance + info' forum page that is stickied at the top of the main MK2 bit. 8th post down i think.

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?board=40.0 :smiley: