Yikes!!!

I've nearly got the ISV wired up (the final part of my mk1 16v conversion

) and i'm just having trouble working out a couple of wires:-
Green wire from the ISV Controller - where does that go?
Black wire from ISV Controller - Is that an earth?
Brown & White from the ISV Controller - I think this goes to the gearbox earth, correct???
Red & Black wire from ISV Controller - thermotime switch - anyone know? (i cant trace it after it goes into the fusebox on my diagram
red & black wire off the thermotime switch - is this an ignition switched power supply?
Thanks for any help - I've got someone coming round with a multimeter tonight but I don't really want to put the battery back in until all the wires are connected - I learned another lesson the hardway and don't plan to repeat that mistake

