Author Topic: Wooo  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Wooo
« on: 07 July 2012, 18:05 »
Well my remapped/unlocked ecu arrived today, my intercooler piping (plus free 1.8t induction piping kit, they just put in the box! ha) so thats all iv been waiting on...

so this time next week, maybe the week after il be rolling in a mk3 20v turbo!! :D

Offline CJA321

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 684
Re: Wooo
« Reply #1 on: 07 July 2012, 18:59 »
Nice1. What did you pay for ECU?

Mines getting done atm, remap to around 200 ish figures so im told and unlock. For 100notes. Quite happy with that

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Wooo
« Reply #2 on: 07 July 2012, 19:00 »
Nice :smiley:


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Re: Wooo
« Reply #3 on: 07 July 2012, 19:03 »
its around 200 mine too or so i am to believe, was on ebay for like £130 offered him 60, and he came back with 75 so!

while thats being done im getting some extra stuff finished wink wink ;)