Author Topic: some people don't know there own cars!  (Read 3791 times)

Offline Luke1981

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 530
Re: some people don't know there own cars!
« Reply #20 on: 11 June 2012, 20:20 »
I'll jump on the band wagon also, I just e mailed him saying it is a mk2 ! :grin:


Cut and paste of message-


 Hi mate, how much mot/tax is left on the car?
Just so you know the car is a late model mk2 not a mk3.

Thanks

I think we could have some fun with this fool!
« Last Edit: 11 June 2012, 20:29 by ljl1981 »
MK IV GT TDI 150 PD / MKII CADDY SDI

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: some people don't know there own cars!
« Reply #21 on: 11 June 2012, 20:32 »
Haha poor bloke  :grin:
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi