Author Topic: I better start saving up...............  (Read 2980 times)

Offline dubstar9

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • Back to the Golf scene
Re: I better start saving up...............
« Reply #10 on: 10 June 2012, 17:13 »
What the f**k has he done to the interior? :shocked:

The passenger must be a Munchkin!!! Look how close the foot rest is :shocked:

Plus look where the Fire extinguisher is, to F**k around getting out of the harness, run all the way around to the boot, open the boot and get that farty little thing out. Let it F**king burn :grin:

Getting a 3 door would save weight :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: 10 June 2012, 17:14 by dubstar9 »

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: I better start saving up...............
« Reply #11 on: 10 June 2012, 17:14 »
Its not a racing car is it.....it just isn't.......

Offline Bandit127

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 443
Re: I better start saving up...............
« Reply #12 on: 10 June 2012, 17:40 »
Its not a racing car is it.....it just isn't.......
Strangely transfixed, I keep uncovering more levels of wrongness...  :shocked: