Author Topic: smooooooooth  (Read 5835 times)

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: smooooooooth
« Reply #40 on: 02 June 2012, 00:04 »
The only real way to sort it is to cut the section out, then weld a flat plate in with a skim of filler.

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: smooooooooth
« Reply #41 on: 02 June 2012, 06:30 »
Wouldn't fibreglass work?
Ok I have now got myself some front and back colour coded bumpers and a boot from a cl to start working on.

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: smooooooooth
« Reply #42 on: 02 June 2012, 10:42 »
Wouldn't fibreglass work?
Ok I have now got myself some front and back colour coded bumpers and a boot from a cl to start working on.


likes
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline CJA321

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 684
Re: smooooooooth
« Reply #43 on: 02 June 2012, 13:15 »
This is how i did mine, turned out pritty well imo. Have since stuck spoiler back on however

 http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=229180.0