Author Topic: finaly  (Read 3991 times)

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: finaly
« Reply #20 on: 28 May 2012, 20:22 »
Alright! He has converted me, its awesome driving around in it and the condition of the motor is ace.  Great bargain.  Will post up some pics soon!  Oh and yeah I will grab that grill mate (MK3 menace), I will pop over with Stainesy next week fella.   :grin:

hey dude bout fcuking time you turned up on here. must be hard to type as your hand must hurt from all the mastibating over you new gti anniversary  :laugh: :grin:

seriously tho dude welcome man good to have you as part of the club finaly.
iv been showing off your airbrush work on here in the off topic section  :grin:

Offline jamesshearman

  • Just got here
  • *
  • Posts: 4
Re: finaly
« Reply #21 on: 28 May 2012, 20:26 »
cheers mate, yeah he gets frustrated over anything to do with his motors but I guess that's why he does them up so well!  pass me the bucket  :sick: .  I am new to all this but as Stainesy knows golfs like the back of his hand he is a good mate to have about.  Look forward to meeting all (now fellow) dubbers at the shows! 

Dude, maybe we can wank back to back over our golfs, you sick twisted perv lol!  You been touting my wares!!   Nice one, will check it out Ta J.

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: finaly
« Reply #22 on: 28 May 2012, 20:30 »
cheers mate, yeah he gets frustrated over anything to do with his motors but I guess that's why he does them up so well!  pass me the bucket  :sick: .  I am new to all this but as Stainesy knows golfs like the back of his hand he is a good mate to have about.  Look forward to meeting all (now fellow) dubbers at the shows! 

Dude, maybe we can wank back to back over our golfs, you sick twisted perv lol!  You been touting my wares!!   Nice one, will check it out Ta J.

 :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline MK3 Menace

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 336
  • 98 GTI, big changes are coming...
Re: finaly
« Reply #23 on: 29 May 2012, 09:07 »
Oh and yeah I will grab that grill mate (MK3 menace), I will pop over with Stainesy next week fella.   :grin:

Yeah no worries, it's just sat in the spare room waiting. Stainsey said next Tuesday and thats all good with me.

Dan

Offline jamesshearman

  • Just got here
  • *
  • Posts: 4
Re: finaly
« Reply #24 on: 29 May 2012, 23:08 »
Sweet thanks dan!