Author Topic: need to find a part number  (Read 873 times)

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
need to find a part number
« on: 27 May 2012, 22:26 »
Yo! Wondering if someone could find a part number for me as I'm away from the car until tomorrow but want to order the part tomorrow to pick up in the week.

There's a connecting block for two hoses (top rad hose and one coming from down somewhere) that connects to the engine block. Ive been told it has a weird shape o ring behind it.
Basically mines leaking so need a new one.

Can any one find the part number for both o ring and the block.
It's for a 16v :)

Offline itavaltalainen

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,693
  • VCDS and VCP - fault codes, coding, VIM activation
2019 Seat Leon ST FR DSG 135kW - eclipse orange - 23k miles