Author Topic: A very noob question  (Read 1088 times)

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
A very noob question
« on: 12 May 2012, 14:16 »
Gunna sound very restarted but.... How do you take out the side light bulbs in cl spec head lights?  :embarassed:

I can't see a way of doing it? All I can see is the black connetor, pulled that off and then there a little metal tab.

Lights are still on the car btw.

josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Re: A very noob question
« Reply #1 on: 12 May 2012, 15:17 »
if its the same as with a vento light, take the light off the car and then where the wire goes into the light there will be a clip (hard to explain from bad memory!)

its a tiny bulb too!

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: A very noob question
« Reply #2 on: 12 May 2012, 15:38 »
Okay cheers. Gunna have to do it another day now, IT'S TOO HOT  :cool: :grin:
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi