GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
gear linkage
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: gear linkage (Read 1045 times)
danmusic24
I live here
Posts: 623
gear linkage
«
on:
28 April 2012, 14:34 »
Anyone know how to set up gear linkage on 16v
Excessive play in gear stick and you can feel gear stick moving when driving?
First and reverse are becoming a pain.
Logged
Dan_GTi8v
I live here
Posts: 1,904
Re: gear linkage
«
Reply #1 on:
28 April 2012, 17:52 »
its a pain in the arse, I could never get mine right. ended up fitting an 02j shifter and tower
have a read of this
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=160291.0
Logged
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!
Build thread
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
gear linkage