Author Topic: WOBBLE BOLTS??  (Read 1307 times)

Offline vwgolf182

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 86
WOBBLE BOLTS??
« on: 24 April 2012, 11:31 »

can anyone explain how these actually work lol, im just still a bit unsure how they work???

cheers

Offline Dogbot

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 431
Re: WOBBLE BOLTS??
« Reply #1 on: 24 April 2012, 11:35 »
basically the locating flange has 2 mm of movement in them to allow for different pcd, as they are tightend the flange will sit in the wheel recess where it is needed & from then on it works just like a normal wheel bolt....

perfectly safe.... not used them myself but the theory seems to stack up

Offline vwgolf182

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 86
Re: WOBBLE BOLTS??
« Reply #2 on: 24 April 2012, 13:06 »

NICE ONE CHEERS FOR THAT I JUST COULDNT GET HEAD AROUND THEM

Offline Dogbot

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 431
Re: WOBBLE BOLTS??
« Reply #3 on: 24 April 2012, 13:44 »
no worries.....

I still cant get my head around the U bend.. can you....

pmsl
 :laugh:

Offline stow1985

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,122
  • 'when im cleaning winders'
Re: WOBBLE BOLTS??
« Reply #4 on: 24 April 2012, 21:26 »
no worries.....

I still cant get my head around the U bend.. can you....

pmsl
 :laugh:

 :grin: :grin: :grin:
GOLF GTI MK3 2LTR 8V-MATT BLACK-WORKHORSE

Window cleaning: www.marcstow.vpweb.co.uk