GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Roof bars
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Roof bars (Read 1124 times)
gizmomk3
Here all the time
Posts: 300
on my way
Roof bars
«
on:
29 May 2012, 21:31 »
In need of some roof bars for mk3 golf getting some 20mm box steel to make a roof basket just news bets if any one can help pm me
Thanks graham
I know this is in wrong bit but no look in wanted add lol
Logged
andy.cowman
Guest
Re: Roof bars
«
Reply #1 on:
29 May 2012, 21:39 »
I dont have any to sell... but when i looked I found references that you cant use them if you have a sunroof. Ours does and I decided to give it a go and got some Thule bars to carry skis. No problem at all with it.
Hope you find some!
How about?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-Genuine-VW-Golf-Mk3-Votex-Roof-Rack-Bars-COMPLETE-/120921794825?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Touring_Travel&hash=item1c27802909
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Roof bars