Author Topic: The killing  (Read 1069 times)

Offline dTEA

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,443
  • back in an MK5
The killing
« on: 22 July 2011, 21:23 »
Anyone else watchin this? Lovng the first series so far

Edition 30 / T5 T32 Kombi

Offline ashw831

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 547
Re: The killing
« Reply #1 on: 23 July 2011, 21:07 »
My Mrs watches it, whilst I fall asleep on the sofa. She loves it, i am finding it a bit boring tbh...

Offline chrisford_vw

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 447
Re: The killing
« Reply #2 on: 23 July 2011, 21:11 »
I think its amazing, after the double ep at the beginning the others seem a bit short but always leave it on a cliff hanger! Some of the filming is so beautiful and scene setting  but it is always raining!

Offline T_J_G

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,279
Re: The killing
« Reply #3 on: 23 July 2011, 21:15 »
My Mrs watches it, whilst I fall asleep on the sofa. She loves it, i am finding it a bit boring tbh...

+1

Offline dTEA

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,443
  • back in an MK5
Re: The killing
« Reply #4 on: 23 July 2011, 23:40 »
Ah well can't please everyone.

Edition 30 / T5 T32 Kombi